Here you will find our chain catalog sorted by the various styles of each chain. To navigate our chains via the chain material and color, please use the navigation bar found at the top of the site.
- Straight Style Vintage Chains - Straight, or "tuxedo-style", are continuous lengths of chain, finished on each end with a finding, with no drop arms.
- Albert Style Vintage Chains - Albert chains consist of a total of 3 distinctive chain arms (traditionally 1 long and 2 short) that support various findings or decorative fobs.
- Double Albert Style Vintage Chains - Double Albert chains consist of a total of 4 distinctive chain arms (traditionally 2 long and 2 short) that support various findings or decorative fobs.
- Ribbon Style Vintage Chains - A unisex style of chain that tends to be shorter (4 to 8 inches) and comes in a multitude of materials and styles.
- Ladies Style Vintage Chains - A long continuous chain that can be worn in multiple styles and is typically accented with a decorative slide.
- Other Style Vintage Chains - A collection of distinctive chains that do not fall into the above categories, including remembrance hair chains.
You may also find our How-To Wear reference pages a useful companion to the above styles.