Here you will find a listing of updates we made to the web site in 2013.
(Note: links and/or images found below have not been updated; some may no longer work correctly.)
Thursday, December 19th, 2013
- If you're an Instagram user, we invite you to visit our new profile there; we're excited to share some great horology, watch, & watch accessory photos!
Monday, December 9th, 2013
- Our final weekly holiday sale begins today: from 12/09 through 12/16, take 15% off ALL of our modern items and quartz watches! For details on this promotion, visit our Sales page.
Monday, December 2nd, 2013
- The third of our holiday sales starts today: from 12/02 through 12/09, get 15% off ALL of our vintage wrist watches! For details, and information on our other upcoming discounts, visit our Sales page.
Monday, November 25th, 2013
- Our second holiday sale starts today: from 11/25 through 12/02, get 15% off ALL of our vintage accessories! For details, and information on our other upcoming discounts, visit our Sales page.
Saturday, November 23rd, 2013
- To preview our upcoming holiday eBay auctions, we've just listed 58 vintage watches & watch accessories to the website. Browse them all at our New Items page.
Monday, November 18th, 2013
- The time has come; our annual holiday sales start today! First up: from 11/18 through 11/25, get 15% off ALL of our vintage & antique pocket watches! For details, and information on our other upcoming discounts, visit our Sales page.
Thursday, November 7th, 2013
- Newly listed on the website this week are a large number of vintage pocket watch chains, in a variety of styles, with many including matching fobs. All of these recent additions may be browsed at our New Items page.
Tuesday, October 29th, 2013
- We've also recently improved the listings for our modern leather strap pocket watch fobs, making it easier for you to select and customize your preferred designs. Check out our new listings, now grouped by company or theme, and including key chain options, at our modern leather strap pocket watch fobs category page.
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
- We've recently consolidated a number of our watch accessory products into grouped items, making it much easier to view and select your desired options. We invite you to take a look at all the available choices on the following new pages:
Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
- More new products added today: seven vintage stick pins (available on our Etsy Store, plus three nice designer quartz wrist watches and five antique coins. To view them all, visit our New Items page.
Wednesday, August 21st, 2013
- We have new products to offer! Among them are new wooden watch accessory boxes, featuring Union Pacific and Rio Grande railroad logo engravings, as well as slide chain necklaces for ladies, and a few leather strap watch fob designs. Everything can be viewed at our New Items page.
Monday, July 1st, 2013
- Starting in July, we'll be periodically discounting a number of our current products, and offering them them on our eBay Store, with auctions starting on the first Monday of each month.
Friday, May 31th, 2013
- A number of vintage pocket & wrist watches have been added to the website today, from high-grade watches with solid gold cases to fun quartz, character, & novelty watches. Take a look at all of them at our New Items page.
Saturday, May 11th, 2013
- As some of our guests may have already noticed, we've added an "image slider" graphic to our homepage that helps to direct visitors to certain sections of our website (for now, our Watch Selector and How To Wear Guide). For our regular guests, keep an eye on this feature for additional slides that highlight upcoming sales events and other promotions!
Saturday, March 16th, 2013
- There are a handful of new products on our website today, including four vintage pocket watch chain fobs and two new items featuring a New York subway car shield design. Check 'em out on our New Items page!
Friday, March 15th, 2013
- We've added a new link to our Research Info page: it's "How A Mechanical Watch Works", a short (3 minute) animated video that shows the inner workings of a mechanical watch movement. Even for those familiar with mechanical watches, it's worth a look, as it's a well-made visual explanation a movement's mechanics.
Tuesday, January 1st, 2013
- We have a new collection of products to introduce: our modern jewelry items that we have created specifically for our Etsy Shop. To take a look (and be able to link directly to the individual items displayed), please visit our Etsy Shop Jewelry page.
All documentation and images presented on this site are subject to Copyright 1998-2018 to PM Time Service. All rights reserved.