Here you will find a listing of updates we made to the web site in 2006.
(Note: links and/or images found below have not been updated; some may no longer work correctly.)
Monday December 18th, 2006
- We would like to send a large "Thank You!" to all of our customers and visitors to the PM Time Service web site this year. We appreciate your patronage and interest in our selection of items, and wish the very best for each of you in the upcoming new year!
- Added our final new inventory items for the 2006 year to our "New in December" page. Almost 200 new watches and accessories were added this month, with something in almost every category of items we offer!
- A reminder that the PM Time Service office will be closing on Wednesday, December 20th. Any orders placed before 2pm (MST) that day will be processed and shipped out before the holiday weekend. However, any orders placed that afternoon or later will not be processed until the office re-opens on December 27th. The 2006 Holiday Mailing Dates and 2007 operation schedule can be seen at our Holidays page.
Sunday December 3rd, 2006
- 2006 Holiday Mailing Dates - An overview of our mailing dates in order to get your items by December 25th, along with our office operation information into 2007.
- Created our "New in December" page, and have begun adding in some new stock. Watch all month as we add new watches for sale!
- Created our sizing chart page to help assist with understanding the various sizes of watches we have listed.
- Updated our Abbreviations & Glossary page.
Saturday November 18th, 2006
- Created our "New in November" page, and have begun adding in some new stock. Watch all month as we add new watches for sale!
- Posted a listing of all the items from our 2006 Holiday Mailing List. We'll try to update this page daily as we sell and put watches on hold.
Saturday November 13th, 2006
- We are happy to announce our 2006 Holiday Ebay auctions. We'll be running an auction each week thru December, and have previews of each auction listed on our web site. The auctions are as follows:
- November 12th thru 19th, 2006
- Illinois & Waltham railroad grade pocket watches & non-railroad grade American make pocket watches – add to your collection or find a new favorite to carry everyday!
- November 19th thru 26th, 2006
- High grade gold dress pocket watches & wrist watches for him and her – get a head-start on your holiday gifts with a memorable and collectable watch!
- November 26th thru December 3rd, 2006
- Low serial number watches, Ball & Elgin railroad grade pocket watches & high grade semi-rare European make watches – something for the serious or the starting collector!
- December 3rd thru 10th, 2006
- Hunting cased watches for him and her & Howard pocket watches in original factory boxes – perfect for that extra special gift!
- December 10th thru 17th, 2006
- Advertising watches, dash board watches & watch accessories – unusual timepieces for distinctive gifts!
Saturday October 22nd, 2006
Sunday September 24th, 2006
- Created a list of the eBay auctions running from September 24th to October 1st.
Saturday September 16th, 2006
- Removed sold items from the web site listings. If you need access to a watch that is no longer listed, please drop us an email with the inventory number and we can get you access to it again.
Friday August 11th, 2006
- Created a new "Popular Styles" catagory, factory boxed watches.
- Began a cross-promotion arrangement with our long time associate, James Johnson, who carries a wide selection of vintage jewelry, coins and art. The first of these items can be viewed on the vintage jewelry page.
- Added more watches to the "New in August" page.
Friday August 4th, 2006
- Created our "New in August" page, and have begun adding in some new stock. Watch all month as we offer new mens and ladies pocket watches for sale!
Friday July 21st, 2006
- Created a list of the eBay auctions running from July 21st until the 28th.
Wednesday July 11th, 2006
- We have been working on a large new selection of watches this past month. Created a list of the eBay auctions running from July 11th until the 18th.
- Please note that on August 1st, 2006 we will be increasing the price on the UPS shipping options in order to reflect the higher prices currently being charged due to fuel and rate increases. All our standard flat rate shipping charges can be viewed here: Shipping Charges.
- Updated the Getting Started page to list our grading information, along with a breakdown of the descriptions we use.
Wednesday June 14th, 2006
- Added a site map, which lists out all the major sections of the site, along with giving our contact information. You should be able to visit it from any page you are on from the links at the bottom of the page. A direct copy can be viewed here: Site Map.
- Updated the About Us page to include our shipping and contact information.
Saturday June 11th, 2006
- Added some new items to the web site. Some of these were on the old web site and missed the conversion over, and some are new stock.
Saturday April 29th, 2006
- The tracking system is now 100% updated, so although we encourage you to contact us with any questions, any items listed on the web site should be currently available.
- Updated all the category graphics and layouts, each section should now either have inventory or a note to show items will be coming soon.
- Uploaded the vintage chains to the site. All items that were available on the old web site should be converted to the new site within the week now.
- Updated the Getting Started page.
Tuesday April 4th, 2006
- After some delays, we are happy to release our updated web site. Please be sure and email us if you find any problems! Also, please note that the inventory tracking is not 100% updated yet, so you may want to email us during this first week about availability before sending payment.
Monday March 20th, 2006
- Due to a death in the family on the weekend of March 19th, the web site update will be delayed until the weekend of April 1st and 2nd.
Thursday March 16th, 2006
- We apologize for the delay in updates, but we have been working on an overhaul of the site!
All documentation and images presented on this site are subject to Copyright 1998-2018 to PM Time Service. All rights reserved.