Here you will find a listing of updates we made to the web site in 2009.
(Note: links and/or images found below have not been updated; some may no longer work correctly.)
Monday December 7th, 2009
- We've removed sold items from the web site from the year up to an October 31st purchase date. If you need a listing restored for your records, please send us a note with the inventory number included.
- We've also updated all the sold messaging for items sold from November 1st to date so as to clarify their status better. We will try and stay as up to date as possible with this, so that there is less confusion as to the sold status of the items.
Sunday December 6th, 2009
- We have have added some new items and items that are finished with eBay auctions to the web site. They can be found under their individual catagories and all together on our New Items page.
Monday November 30th, 2009
- We have added a few new sub-sections to our web site to help with popular searches our customers have requested. In addition to our existing "Popular Style" searches along the left hand bar, you can now access the following:
Sunday November 29th, 2009
- We have begun adding some new items to the web site, both for direct sale and for pending eBay auctions. As always, those items can be viewed off the New Items page.
- We have started our Holiday Sales, with coupon codes to add to your checkout process. Please read the sales page for information about the holiday mailer sales as there are special directions for completing those discounts!
- Updated the front page with new graphics and links.
- Updated our 2009 Holiday Hours page, and added information for our shipping dates and upcoming vacation days.
Our Holiday mailing dates are as follows for delivery by December 24th:
- Last day for international orders - Tuesday, December 15th
- Last day for domestic first class & priority orders - Wednesday, December 16th
- Last day for domestic overnight orders - Friday, December 18th
- Miss our yearly full page mailing list? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com with your name and customer number (if you have it). We've had some requests to start it back up and are looking to see how much interest there is from our customers!
Friday October 23rd, 2009
- We are currently updating some of our web site systems, including the checkout and customer information systems. We hope to have this work completed by the end of the weekend, but will post any further updates here on delays. Thank you in advance for your patience. As always, we welcome feedback on these or any other changes we make to the site!
- We are now happy to offer an online system for customers to check their pending orders. That page can be viewed here: Order History & Tracking.
- We have updated our shipping options to offer only the options for your location for shipping. No longer will our US customers be offered International choices, and only International choices will be offered to our customers outside the US.
- All of the individual product pages have been streamlined to make for better printing. Also added on each page is a previous/next button to help you navigate all items in a section quicker, along with an updating link of what section of the web site you are currently on.
Wednesday August 12th, 2009
- We've updated a number of broken links, hopefully we've caught them all now.
- The web site ordering system seems to (finally!) be stable and working properly again. Also, we've updated our phone system, if you left a call during July or early August and did not hear back, please do try again. As always, we're terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Tuesday May 5th, 2009
- We are aware of the ongoing email and web site problems that have been plaguing the online store from mid-March until the last week of April. We are, of course, terribly sorry for any trouble to our customers! While we believe we have everything sorted out, we do request that if you sent an email and did not receive a reply back during April, if you are still needing some questions answered to re-send that email. Also, we believe we have contacted everyone that sent in orders, however if you placed and order and did receive a confirmation email and have not heard from us by May 5th to contact us immediately via email or at 303-430-8599. If you placed an order but did not receive a confirmation email, it means your order did not get processed. Please try that again or contact us directly and we can process that for you on our end. Thank you for your ongoing patience and as always, please let us know if there is anything we can help you with!
- If you are continuing to have problems reaching us via email or with placing an online order, we would be very grateful if you could give us a call at 303-430-8599 and leave a short message (if you do not reach us) about what you attempted to do, what items you were trying to order and any error messages you received.
Sunday January 25th, 2009
- Removed some sold items that had crept back onto the web site.
- Corrected the problem with the side menus, they should not properly expand when moused over.
- Updated our 2008 updates.
- We will continue to be on reduced office hours through Spring 2009 as we relocate our office. During this time you can expect email and phone responses within 2-4 business days, and shipping times to be about the same.
All documentation and images presented on this site are subject to Copyright 1998-2017 to PM Time Service. All rights reserved.